Visiting paddler from Seattle

B

Another one of my students is spending the upcoming week at MIT and would like to paddle with the fabled crew from NSPN. Alex has just completed his first full season of paddling after losing last year to a blown shoulder. He absolutely kicked ass this year. He has spent time with me in heavy westcoast surf and did great. I really wish you all would take him out next Saturday. He has a drysuit with him but needs a boat, paddle, PFD, etc. He is still learnng, but I'm sure he' deal with anything you want to do

Please call me if you can take him out and can gat him equipped. 2063210011

BBi

QUOTE(B @ Nov 24 2007, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another one of my students is spending the upcoming week at MIT and would like to paddle with the fabled crew from NSPN. Alex has just completed his first full season of paddling after losing last year to a blown shoulder. He absolutely kicked ass this year. He has spent time with me in heavy westcoast surf and did great. I really wish you all would take him out next Saturday. He has a drysuit with him but needs a boat, paddle, PFD, etc. He is still learnng, but I'm sure he' deal with anything you want to do

Please call me if you can take him out and can gat him equipped. 2063210011

BBi

Hey Bob - it looks like I might be making out to Seattle in mid-late june of 2008 for a conference and... hopefully a paddle. Let's talk some more about some kayak camping possibilities;3-7 days.

I don't know how tall your friend is but he's welcome to borrow my Romany 16 and a graphite camano paddle.

Karen Gladstone

drkglad@yahoo.com

Hey Karen! It's been way too long since we've paddled together.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll be here this summer. My job is going away and I've applied to several NGOs so that may take me out of country,0but nothing is for sure. Worst case is that I'll hook you up with my gang out here.

All my best,

B

I don't know how tall your friend is but he's welcome to borrow my Romany 16 and a graphite camano paddle.

Karen Gladstone

drkglad@yahoo.com