Speaking of cold weather gear . . .

Gillian

Everything from Keens to dry tops (there's a women's specific kokatat dry top too) - also good deals on wicking underwear and socks too! my birthday's next august if anyone wants to stock up on anything for me early :)

Your birthday???... AHEM... Mr. Gillian's Birthday and my Birthday are coming up this Sunday! :drinkinBuddies:

Your birthday???... AHEM... Mr. Gillian's Birthday and my Birthday are coming up this Sunday! :drinkinBuddies:

Happy happy!

DJ and I managed to grab an IR hoodie Zephyr for only 1/3 normal price ($60+sh) from Vermont Paddle, who's dumping lots of PFDs, Werners, a few drysuits and accessories on eBay. They ship ultrafast, too.

I've gotten lots of great woolen socks, tops, etc., from rei-outlet.com over the years. The online store has more stuff than the flyer insert.

REIs are having their annual garage sale (mostly returned stuff) this weekend, as well.

Joe, there's also a guy on eBay called ediscountbike who sells loads of bike stuff and a few kayaking tidbits cheap. That's where that decent Harmony skirt came from.