Cathy Foley, thank you!

Cathy Foley has decided to retire from her position as NSPN Membership Coordinator effective November 30, 2007. She has been involved with that position for five years (the last two years handling it entirely on her own). From welcoming new members to solving any membership issue that surfaced, Cathy has done a stupendous job. Please join us in expressing our thanks for all she has done for the Club.

A search is now underway for a new Membership Coordinator. If anyone would like to help out the Club in a crucial position or has any questions about it, please feel free to talk with any member of the Board of Directors.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Oct 16 2007, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cathy Foley has decided to retire from her position as NSPN Membership Coordinator effective November 30, 2007.

Cathy has done a tremendous job as membership coordinator. She has really gone above and beyond in doing her job. We have all received e-mails from her each year but the ones that we don't see take her even more time.

A little story... she rec'd an e-mail from a white water paddler from Ireland who was w/o boat and paddle but wanted to give sea kayaking a try. Cathy knows everyone so she put this paddler in touch with me as she knew I have a "few extras". We got together and now I have a new friend. We still haven't done white water but there is still next spring!

It's those types of things that Cathy has done over the years including, welcoming every new member to the club ,that really show cases all that Cathy has given over the years.

I thank you Cathy!

Now maybe NSPN needs to recruit a couple of people to handle this job rather than just one person.

Suz