hey you wednesday night lake gardner folks....

rick stoehrer

you know...rather than paddling on the lake...we COULD even paddle on the ocean...it's that big salty thing right off shore there....

anyone for heading outta that launch on the end of PI there and then paddling out and down along...nice night, right?

bring your night kit....

What launch time? And where exactly is the launch site? Near the Coast Guard station at north end of PI? I have an appointment with a client late afternoon, but there is a chance I could make it. Don't count on me, though, unless I respond again.

Roger Turgeon

Night Heron; cedar-strip

What launch time? And where exactly is the launch site? Near the Coast Guard station at north end of PI? I have an appointment with a client late afternoon, but there is a chance I could make it. Don't count on me, though, unless I respond again.

Roger Turgeon

Night Heron; cedar-strip

figure 1800 LAUNCH

the parking lot at the N end of PI...i think there is an old CG station there...night kit. remember night kit.

....and i don't count on too many people so you're off the hook!

figure 1800 LAUNCH

the parking lot at the N end of PI...i think there is an old CG station there...night kit. remember night kit.

....and i don't count on too many people so you're off the hook!

Is this the location of the Parking/Launch?

-Jason

That would be it..

I will be on a Coast Guard Auxilary patrol in the Merrimack and outside. We will see you there.

Rick

Thanks for the help on the location. I don't know for sure that I will make it. I will have to get out of work by 15:30 for the 18:00 launch.

-Jason

Is this the location of the Parking/Launch?

-Jason

If you drive all the way to the beach, past 82nd street, in view of the party boat pier, there are a couple dozen parking spots much closer to the water on the PI Sound side (you can see the cars in the Google image). The bait shop there controls those and charges $5 for day parking. Don't know how it works in the evening, or if the bait shop is even open.

If you drive all the way to the beach, past 82nd street, in view of the party boat pier, there are a couple dozen parking spots much closer to the water on the PI Sound side (you can see the cars in the Google image). The bait shop there controls those and charges $5 for day parking. Don't know how it works in the evening, or if the bait shop is even open.

parked there over a month ago after work - there was no fee.

can't imagine that's changed.

we should be launching just after low and then later we'll ride the FL back in...or beach and walk it over the top depending on what/how folks are feeling.

so, night kit. have i mentioned night kit? helmet? might not be a bad idea.

parked there over a month ago after work - there was no fee.

can't imagine that's changed.

we should be launching just after low and then later we'll ride the FL back in...or beach and walk it over the top depending on what/how folks are feeling.

so, night kit. have i mentioned night kit? helmet? might not be a bad idea.

Radio too.Cha16 "Station Merrimack" .We will be on preventative Search and rescue mission if you need an assist. Never went kayak fishing or practice a towing evolution on kayaks.