Tueday Post-MYSTIC LAKE Session BBQ!

subaruguru

Ellen and I are happy to invite all attendees of next Tuesday's (Sept 11) Mystic Lake Session to a BBQ chez nous in West Medford. I hope to have grilled my 19 spice chicken, along with portobellos and veggies, along with Ellen's famous slaw and home-made beans. We probably have a bunch of beers left over, as well, so don't feel that you have to bring anything unless someone wants to make a great salad.

If you can't get wet at 5:30 feel free to stop by later: 24 Newton Road, c. with Woodland Rd., West Medford. RSVP 781 483-3922 as Ellen wants to know how much slaw to make.

Hope to see you all!

Ern

Dozen pounds of skinless thighs just got grilled, along with peppers and onions, portobellos, and Ellen's slaw's already brewing too. She made her signature spectacular peach 'n plum tart yesterday, so we've got dessert covered yoo.

Even if the predicted 1/4" of rain ensues, we're still on for around 7PM, post Mystic Session.

Hope to see a bunch of you.

Ern

Oops! Ellen said she'd welcome a second dessert, so....

Where Tuesday's Mystic Lakes session -- at the Tufts Boat House Ramp?

Medford

The Lower Mystic Lake - in Medford on the Mystic Valley Parkway is a possible location for flat, fresh water practice sessions. Tufts University Boat House ramp on Mystic Lake, Medford. (It's located off the Mystic Valley Parkway and is convenient to Routes 2, 128, and 93. From 93, take Route 60 West. Stay on Route 60 for about 3 miles until a flashing yellow sign. Turn right onto Sagamore and then at end, take a right onto Mystic Valley Parkway. Watch for the sign for the Tufts boat ramp on the left, less than 0.25 mile.

--scott

Where Tuesday's Mystic Lakes session -- at the Tufts Boat House Ramp?

Medford

The Lower Mystic Lake - in Medford on the Mystic Valley Parkway is a possible location for flat, fresh water practice sessions. Tufts University Boat House ramp on Mystic Lake, Medford. (It's located off the Mystic Valley Parkway and is convenient to Routes 2, 128, and 93. From 93, take Route 60 West. Stay on Route 60 for about 3 miles until a flashing yellow sign. Turn right onto Sagamore and then at end, take a right onto Mystic Valley Parkway. Watch for the sign for the Tufts boat ramp on the left, less than 0.25 mile.

--scott

Small sign signifies Medford Boat Club (M.B.C.). From 60EAST (Arlington), take Left at rotary onto Mystic Valley Pkwy as you cross into West Medford (United Gas on Right); follow up to left at small sign.

This works from 60WEST too if you miss the right onto Sagamore, as any of the next rights all lead onto MVP.

Note that spouses and sig others are also invited, as there's a lot of food here. Oh, two baths for changing apres paddle also.

Ern

Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm still in business jail. :rolleyes::blink: Had planned on goin' yakkin' yesterday... and today but uhh... yeah. That didn't happen. I hope I still fit into my drysuit. :P:blink::huh:

Cheers, Joe