WOW!

B

Great new website and logo!

Nice to see that you are keeping the old logo available for those that like "classic". FYI, the paddler in the old logo (V2) was drawn by Derek Hutchinson specifically for the logo. The first one (V1) was "found" on the web by Chris Perkins, NSPN's orignal webmaster and was added to the layout drawn by me. A little know fact, the triangle stands for "friends, learning, sharing."

QUOTE(B @ Sep 4 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great new website and logo!

Nice to see that you are keeping the old logo available for those that like "classic". FYI, the paddler in the old logo (V2) was drawn by Derek Hutchinson specifically for the logo. The first one (V1) was "found" on the web by Chris Perkins, NSPN's orignal webmaster and was added to the layout drawn by me. A little know fact, the triangle stands for "friends, learning, sharing."

And where might it be hiding? This low tech guy can't find the old logo.........

Sylvester, Paul: check the NSPN shop for the reflective stickers -- they're there! See ya, Paul.

And hello, B! How are you, chief?

Christopher is Pintail

WT%#$&^ , I thought I could click and view the website with the old logo at the top of the page......Sorry Bill. I know you put alot of work into the new site.

Still have some of those stickers....Lisa S. bought a hatch full several years back..

And Sir Pintail, we should get out shortly but are you still working weekends?

Nice to see that some of the "old gaard" still remains after 9 years.

Sir Christopher, I'm told you now own John's old Pintail that went rolling down a R.I. beach in a 50 knot wind gust. All the scratches ACROSS the rear deck really are from me.

Do you still have my old Necky Rip for surfing? Hit me direct @ paddleseattle@yahoo.com

Sylvester, Paul: check the NSPN shop for the reflective stickers -- they're there! See ya, Paul.

And hello, B! How are you, chief?

Christopher is Pintail

OMG, do I ever remember <that> day. It was rather windy, though, wasn't it? John's boat did go its own sweet, dramatic way: ouch!

No, his old Pintail is now in the (comparatively) safe custodianship of Mr. Crangle, where it is likely to be (slightly) less abused, I believe! That one is yellow-over-white, whereas mine is all-yellow and I got it from Joel, seemingly many years ago. Yes, I still have the Necky Rip -- why? I hope you don't want it back?

I shall email you shortly, Chief!