Which boat is best?

B

It's been a while since this question has been thrown into the ring.

Besides, it's the only way I can delete my last message. There's no "DELETE" option!

My boat is best...

On a more serious note, if anyone wants to go skiing in the west, try Mount Baker in Washington. More snow, fewer people, fewer tourists, and a lot cheaper. I skied there for years and rarely had to wait in a line for the lift, and they have several hundreds inches of snow. Check the website, you would be surprised by the amount of snow.

Dan

Aquanaut

Traffic Yellow over White

*LOL*

Good one Peter - I bet no one can argue with that. Reminds me of the what is the best kind of beer question (which is, of course, free beer).

But does that boat have a rudder or skeg?

;)

_Shane

"Would a knife help protect you against a ‘curious’ shark? I don’t know but I would like the option." - Trevor Gardner

That's how I got rid of my last message, but didn't know if it would leave a blank message. If you want me to go away, it can be done as easy as this.

Just give me a week or so to get soem boats if you're coming with more than yourself.

B