Will He Fit?

alcoons

Hi.

My wife and I are going on a trip in March. We are hoping our friends from NC can join us, but he is 6'6", 210 lbs, 36" inseam, 38" waist. Boats available for his use are Sealutions XL or Necky Eskai. Of couse, if he could find one of these boats near home he could try it out. Assuming he cannot, anyone have some measurements or experience that would ensure he does not have his knees in his nose? Need to make sure the length to the foot pegs is enough and also his big feet will fit. We are trying to get the info from the boat supplier, but need to make a decision ASAP.

Thanks,

Al

Stomach/navel

Eddyline Nighthawk: red/white

Michael corrected me on the boat I described below, I had tried the Elaho, not the Eskia. My feedback is all to not - sorry for any confusion!

_Shane

|begin WRONG|

While traveling, I tried the Eskia on a day trip. Neat "smaller" boat - 15 footish, like the Avatar. With that said however, I would be in utter awe if you get a 6'6" anything in there let alone the other dimensions.

IMO, the Eskia probably IS a square peg/round hole experience for your friend. Go for something else.

_Shane

"Would a knife help protect you against a ‘curious’ shark? I don’t know but I would like the option." - Trevor Gardner

|end WRONG|

> Boats available for his use are

>Sealutions XL or Necky Eskai. Of couse, if he could find

>one of these boats near home he could try it out. Assuming

>he cannot, anyone have some measurements or experience that

>would ensure he does not have his knees in his nose?

Hi Shane, judging from your description the boat you tried was probably an Elaho, not an Eskia. The Eskia is a basicly a bigger Elaho.

When I sat in an Eskia my feet were past the foot pegs so I had to brace against the bulkhead, probably not the best thing to do on a foam bulkhead. Then again if it's a rental boat I can't help but think of the phrase "drives like a rental" ;-)

If I seen a Sealution XL around I will try it on for fit since I also have a 36" insean and I'm 6'6"

Aw crud - you are right, it was an Elaho; what a dud. All my feedback is wrong, and I actually thought I had something first-hand to add on this one :(

Funny though, because as I was writing it, I was actually thinking of you getting in an "Elaho" and there just was no way that was happening.

:))

Thanks for the correction.

_Shane

"Would a knife help protect you against a ‘curious’ shark? I don’t know but I would like the option." - Trevor Gardner