Weekday Paddles

Gcosloy

Some lucky enough to be retired or unemployed or unemployable or just prone to playing hooky meet and paddle during the weekdays. Leon G. and myself to be specific. Are there any more out there yearning to be free and who would like to join us? We're up for L2 to L3 trips on the North Shore or South Shore, Mondays thu Friday as long as the weather and winds are cooperative. Reply if interested and/or watch for private trips posted by leong or greatmeadows.

I would be interested. I am going to be at the leaders meeting tomorrow night and would bring a boat if I could find a paddle on Friday june 1, or 2. I am leaving around 1 tomorrow and will be joining Kevin for the rescue practice, assuming I can find out where it is going to be!!! :)

fyi I am working on my 4* I prefer the north shore as it is complicated to get my rv (boat carrier) through/around boston! :)

maryb

would be paddling my mystic

Leon and I paddle at least once a week weekdays, usually North shore, Manchester or Lanes, sometimes Pavillion in Ipswich. He's practicing as well for the Blackburn so as soon as I find out what off days (no racing) he wants to go I'll post. I'm going up to Conomo Point this Saturday for the first L2 trip.