Saturday the 28th Rye, NH Odiorne to ??

Paul Sylvester

Ok......here is my little contribution to get some trips posted.

Rye NH, Odiorne put in at the little bridge.

This saturday the 28th. Leave Odiorne put in at 9:30 am ( in boats)and head out for 4-5 hours.About 16 miles Max...

Tides are right for a trip around Gerrish, might do some rock/ surf stuff. Could go around New Castle Island and up river. All TBD.

Please be ready for the water temps and expect exposed shores,boat traffic,waves and currents. Might be a good time to up your skill set a notch or two.

Please post interest here..

I might be into it although I'd prefer a slightly later launch time (paddling by 10) otherwise I can probably peel myself out early enough. I have to check with the pseudo wife to see what she's up to. Crunch time for her right now so I'm probably free. Might be fun to play in some of the rips off Fort Point if we have enough people. Max ebb should be around 11:35ish.

Cheers, Joe

Paul:

Gail wants to give it a go. We will hang on till our tongues hit the deck. Likely will watch most fun parts at a distance with binoculars. If we are not there to launch at 9:30, something happened and we will not be there.

Ed Lawson

Update... the GF is in finals mode (less than a month to her MBA... woohoo) which means I'm in for Saturday.

Cheers, Joe

Ed,

I don't expect to see any conditions tomorrow, just wanted people to be ready for the outside of Gerrish. Was hoping to see more interest and would downgrade the trip (slightly) if it would get interest....But I suspect people are just busy or paddling other spots with thier own little groups. Maybe the 30% chance of rain put some off.

No problem, we may have 4 total and can go anyway you three decide.