Odiorne Point to Rye Harbor or Gerrish SNG Sun 1/14 UPDATE 4

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Play along the coast. If the weather holds as predicted, planning on this trip. Post interest here otherwise assume solo. Will post more details as the day draws near.

UPDATE:

Had to change the trip to Sunday due to nav class on Sat. and the weather. As always, post interest here or assume solo.

UPDATE2:

Put in at 11am. Will head north or south dependent on the interests of the group at the put in. Please post or email today whether or not you will be going. No response assume solo. Usual SNG rules apply.

UPDATE3: Getting mixed info on the weather. Will decide on the whether or not this is a go by 9am Sunday morning 1/14.

UPDATE4: Since no interest, and the weather has made things rather uninteresting, this is a no go. If anyone is interested, we might practice some 3star skills in Marblehead Harbor. If so, feel free to call at 978.270.8170.

I 'd like to join you, but am confused. Rye Harbor from Odiorne Point is the other direction from Gerrish Island.

As you know, on the lower half of the tide the coast along Gerrish Island is fun (more rocks) and the surf at the mouth of Brave boat is good as well...

In any event, I'll try to come if I can, will confirm on Friday.

Peter

"Alone,alone, all, all alone.

Alone on a wide wide sea..."

-Coleridge