SWEET New Site!!!

Brian Nystrom

Yes! very nice, very profesional, worth paying for! absolutely! Makes me want to be more professional in my NSPN avocation. and that would be good for all especially me.

Crikey what happened to the site mates??? Just because we wear skirts doesn't mean the site has to have that theme, next thing you'll be offerin' subscriptions to Ladies Home Journal.

Dick

What are you trying to say?

Jim B

Thought for the day: Never be afraid to try something

new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the

Titanic

P & H Orion

Yellow over White

jim@nspn.org

Sensational job!!!!!!

My hat is off to the Web Committee.

Whoever selected and worked on the photos deserves high praise.

Using B&W, careful cropping and vignettes have made the site very inviting.

You've turned raw photography into great shots!

The "Who's Who In NSPN" and "Contact Us" really adds credability.

You should realize a substantial increase in membership.

Well done.

Richard

Living to learn.

Romany White, Blue trim

Jim:

I'm with you.

Crikey???

Ladies Home Journal?????

Also:

>....... amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Is that Ark., like in Arkansas? ;-)

Ref: the new NSPN site

I think it should read...........

"Professionals built the Empire State Building".

Keep up the good work.

Richard

Living to learn.

Romany White, Blue trim

I can't seem to find the old "trip reports" page. Not the message board by that name, but the trip reports dating back to the club's first years - reports by Bob Burnett, Keith Attenborough, Jack Fu, and a host of others. Trip reports with witty titles like "Who is Gale, and why is NOAA warning us about him/her?".

There were some real gems in there - the mother of all swells, the trip report from the first official NSPN trip, and the trip report where a group of paddlers were stopped by law enforcement while the writer headed over the horizon in the opposite direction.

There was also lots of cold, clinical, analysis of rescues in serious conditions. There were lessons there for paddlers of all skill levels, documented in a way that made it easy to learn from the experiences of those who were there. I know that I learned a number of things reading them, and I'm sure others did as well.

It would be a real shame if those reports weren't afforded a place of honor somewhere on the new web site.

Ciro.

Explorer, tape/holes

Nice job. Sheesh...I go away for awhile and you guys revamp everything... I can't even recognize the site anymore. Very classy and professional. Many kudos to all who clearly put a lot of effort into this.

Sounds like I've missed some good paddling. Hope to be back on the water soon....anybody up to play hookey this week?