Reminder Level 2 Paddle

mesbennett

Hi all,

Just a reminder of the Oyster River, New Hampshire Level 2 Paddle this Sunday! I note that there is something wrong with the calendar (no information in the postings!) so I am including the details. The name of the put in is Jackson's Landing! This is a very pretty paddle!

I am leaving my home tonight so do not bother to email me of you have not already indicated an interest. If I do not already have your information, I will need your ACA #, and an emergency phone number, and of course a description of your boat when you arrive! Launching at 11am!

WHEN:

Date/Launch Time: Sunday, July 22. Meet at Durham Boat Ramp 10:15am ready to launch at 11:00am.

Intended Return Date/Time: Sunday July 22 at 4:00/5:00pm

3. WHERE:

Put-in Location: From Rt 101 take Rt 108 North to Durham. Follow 108 into Durham and through the center of town. Turn onto Old Piscataqua Road. (If you cross Rt 4, you have gone too far!) Take the first right of Old Piscataqua (next to the skating rink) and follow that road to the water. The put in is at the end of the road. There is lots of parking. There will be a restroom.

maryb