NDK Demo Day - Reminder

paulariegel

I wouldn't miss this annual event. Always so nice to see Tom and all those beautiful boats to try. I'm sure there will be many impromptu SNG's as well.

Bill

Anas Acuta...White/White, Red Trim.

Avocet...Quill/White, Black Trim.

Avocet...Yellow Poly

Mega Cyclone...lots of colors

Hi - Here are the directions to Pavillion:

To get there, go to Ipswich (from Rt. 95 to the west, take exit 54 onto Route 133 east; from Route 128 to the south, take exit 20 onto Route 1A north). Continue through Ipswich on Route 1A/133 east, just 0.6 miles to a bend in road and continue through the center of Ipswich. At that bend, continue straight onto County Road. 0.9 miles on County, bear left onto Jeffreys Neck Road. 1.7 miles further, take the right fork onto Little Neck Road, continue on for _ mile to Pavilion Beach. The strip of land between Great Neck and Little Neck is Pavilion Beach. Launching is permitted at the beach’s north end.

Paula

NDK Exp-LV

VCP-Anas Acuta

Can someone please take pictures of this event for me?

I don't think I'll be able to make it, I'm having a small but (I'm told) painful proceedure done on my foot....

Jason - I'm depending on you for feedback on the HV explorer! :)

I was really impreseed with the HV Explorer; finally a boat I can get my lanky legs into. It was interesting that Tom explained that most of his boats are customized by NDK to reduce the legroom down to about 34".

Does anyone know if the model has changed much over the years ie. if I was to buy a 2003 year model is it essentially the same boat ?

thanks,

Barry.

A big thank you to Tom and June for trucking the boats down for the day so we could play.

It was a fun day and great to see some old friends and meet new ones.

And Jennifer (Tom & June's little girl) was quite impressive in the Explorer LV. She paddled with Tom from Pavillion over to Plum Island, got side surfed by a wave and handled it like a pro! Ahhh..to have started paddling at 8 years old...

Peace & Cheers,

Paula

NDK Exp-LV

VCP-Anas Acuta