Lake Sessions for 2007

We expect the the NSPN lake sessions will take place at Chebacco lake and Mystic lake as usual. Details of those events should be posted soon. New for this year will be "lake" sessions at Forest River Park in Salem on Fridays. One of the many benefits of this site is that it is salt water. It is dependent on the tides, so it won't be every Friday like traditional lake sessions. Please see the Calendar for more information.

>We expect the the NSPN lake sessions will take place at

>Chebacco lake and Mystic lake as usual. Details of those

>events should be posted soon. New for this year will be

>"lake" sessions at Forest River Park in Salem on Fridays.

Unfortunately one of the big downsides to Forest River is that only Salem Residents can park there. I don't know if I've just never noticed the sign before or if they erected a new sign but on my way out last week, I noticed that at the entrance to Forest River there's a sign which says that parking is for Salem Residents only (not sure if it said fines or "all others will be towed"). I'd love to have some regular practice sessions in salt water and Forest River is the perfect spot but the signs are a bit discouraging.

Cheers, Joe

Ahh... excellent then!

Cheers, Joe

I've been on the Mystic a few times already, noticing the water temp is now up to 66-67!

Consistent NW winds 15-20knots yesterday made for some fun while learning how to vary skeg depth while in quartering forces. Hope to see you all out here soon. Predicted FORTY knots today! Ern