Help with drysuit

Rick crangle

I may be able to loan you mine. I want to take it to Bar Harbor this weekend just in case (despite Rob's optimism) -- water temps in the mid-50's and lots of dunking in store, I assume. But if you come up short, let's discuss it. It's a Kokatat large with shortened arms and legs. The gaskets are fairly new and heavy duty.

--David.

You're welcome to mine; its a Kokatat GFER,XL, refief zip, gore tex booties, seals are good, though my neck is probbly bullier than yours and its out on Peaks Is.right now. If your travels involve some connection with MIKCO which would allow you to easily retrieve it, and it not too big for you, you're welcome to it. Peter

Rick your welcome to mine, if you don't find one that is a better size.

I am heading up to Cape Ann after work and I can bring it.

I have trimmed the Neck so it might be big.

I am heading to Canada Wed to pickup a new (to Me) boat, so Tuesday would be the day if you want my dry suit.

-Jason

> I will NOT be taking it

>to the symposium. If it's THAT cold up there, the whole

>event is in trouble!

Huh?? Water temps all summer tend to be in the mid to upper 50s up there. Sept. is a wonderful time as the nights are cool (40s-50s, the days bracing (upper 60s), less fog, fewer people, rates lower.

Ed Lawson

>You are welcome to use my White's. I will NOT be taking it

>to the symposium. If it's THAT cold up there, the whole

>event is in trouble! :^D

>I'll throw it in my car so it'll be in Gloucester if you

>need it.

>

>Rob

Dry suits were part of the initial discussion in planning the symposium. The consensus was that most interested paddlers either have or could borrow/rent a dry suit for the event ;-)