Misc kayaking gear

Kokatat MsFit women's Large, chest 42-46", very good shape ($50)

Kokatat Outfit, men's XL, chest 48-52, very good shape ($50)

Men's NSR Vaporloft Neoprene boots, men's size 11, good shape, but some wear on the bottom ($10)

North Water under-deck bag, 16" long, 8" wide, never used. It has 4 round tabs at each end that are intended to be glued to the underside of the deck. ($25)

Harmony Deck bag, 15" long, 14" wide, with zippered opening, unused ($30)

Nylon short sprayskirt for ocean cockpit. Waist size small, good shape. ($20)

Body Glove "claw" glove, 5mm neoprene, new, never worn, size L (slightly big on my normal sized woman's hand) ($30)

NRS Toaster Mitts, size M, never worn. ($30) (Fit me perfectly, but I prefer pogies for cold water paddling)

NRS Desperado water shoe, new, size 9,  (more like a women's 8, I think. I can hold it up to my size 8 woman's shoe and it looks like it would fit, but I can't get it on (high instep). ($25)

Neosport X-Span, thin (1.5 mm) neoprene long pants. New with tags. Size XL (waist 37"-39"). They are super comfy and very stretchy. I have 2 pair. I have one pair that I've put in the washer and dryer (bad, I know) and they are holding up well after two years of abuse. ($80/each, or both for $120). These are way more comfortable than the NRS pants - more stretchy and a little thinner - perfect for when a drysuit is too much, but you want a little warmth.

North Water paddle britches, used and  slightly faded, but in very good shape otherwise ($25)

I've priced most things less than half the price of new. I think the prices are fair, but make a reasonable offer if you think otherwise. The pictures did not show up in the order of my listings, but most are obvious except for the PFDs. The women's MsFit is the one with 2 side pockets with zippers.

Items are in Westborough for pickup, or I may be able to get them to an upcoming NSPN event.

P3190204.JPG

P3190206.JPG

P3190207.JPG

P3190208.JPG

P3190209.JPG

P3190210.JPG

P3190211.JPG

P3190212.JPG

P3190213.JPG

P3190215.JPG

P3190205.JPG

Hi Nancy!

If they are still available, I would take the Northwater underdeck bag, the body glove "claw" gloves, the toaster mitts, and the northwater paddle britches.

Best,

Bridie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nancy, if you still have it I would like one pair of the new x-Span pants please if they fit me. I think they would? I have to try them on but I think they might work.

Beth

Edited by BethS