SEA SHERPA OPEN WATER SKILLS MAY 19-20

SEA SHERPA KAYAK:                                                    OPEN WATER SKILLS DEVELOPMENT WEEKEND                                                            May 19 & 20   

This two day custom program is geared towards paddlers with rudimentary active water experience.  Sneaking in under the wire of Labor Day means easier traffic, minimal power boats and wide open venues.  This is your chance to kick start your open water paddle season.  
There are 1 and two day options.  This intimate event features individualized instruction.  That means there won't be a pre set itinerary and all paddlers will get to work on what they want and need.  Paddle venues could include shore sure surf, rock gardening and/or tide races

Check out the gory details at http://seasherpakayak.com/event/open-water-skills/.  Disclaimer:  This is a brandy new site.  Some copy is still sketchy and some events are yet to be posted.

Hope to see you on the water soon,

Gerry

Gerry at Sea Sherpa Kayak dot com

Good catch Prudence.  I tried to sneak this posting out the morning of the first day of my most recent event and didn't take the time to proofread.  Sorry all.  I'll fix the copy on my site.

BTW, this will be held in the southeastern Connecticut, western Rhode Island border area.