Kokatat Discontinuing Gore-Tex Storm Cag

rfolster

In case you missed the Commercial Classifieds posting, Kokatat has discontinued the Gore-Tex version of their Storm Cag, and will only be offering the Tropos Light Storm Cag.  There is still a limited time to get your hands on a Gore-Tex cag from a local retailer's inventory, and Kokatat is offering to do final runs of a minimum order for a short period of time.  Although I am sure the Tropos Light Storm Cag is a perfectly fine piece of gear, I know that many of us have opted to pay extra for the Gore-Tex.

We need Suz to let us know the publicly available  inside info.  I think that I heard that if we can get enough ordered they will make a special run.   I don't recall if the number was 10, 25 or other.   But with a big enough order I think that we can pick a material and color (I think that they all have to be the same color) they will make them.

It is true that the Gore-Tex version of the Storm Cag is discontinued for next year.  That said, Kokatat will usually make products if they have an order of 6 per size/color.  As it is a one size garment, you could do a run of 6. Never a guarantee though...

Sorry Cathy... Pink isn't a possible choice.  To see choices for a custom order of 6 per color:  

Look at the custom color choices for the hood that are available on the Radius Suit - https://kokatat.com/custom/gore-texr-radius-dry-suit-with-switch-zip-technology-dsugrasconfig

Black, Chili, Eggplant, Lichen, Mantis, Sky, Ocean, Orange or Graphite.