Solstice Paddle L3 Trip

PeterB

Solstice Paddle Level 3Trip

Sunday June 26th  - Riverhead Beach Marblehead, MA

Beach Briefing at 9:30am

Launch at 10:00am

This is the L3 part of the NSPN Solstice Paddle. Traditionally this paddle heads out into Salem Sound to the area of Bakers Island and back, but float plan can be determined on group and conditions that day  More information to follow as we get closer to the date. There will also be L2 and L2+ pods from the same put-in (please see separate posts for those trips). The trip departs from Riverhead Beach at 10:00 AM and is timed t return to the beach by @ 3 Pm for the potluck under the picnic  pavilion across the road at Devereaux beach.  

Please RSVP ( I'm going) in the  June 26th L3 Calendar Posting  if you are interested in joining the L3 pod.

• 2 weeks later...

Please consider joining us for the summer solstice paddle on June 26th. This year I will be coordinating the level 3 trip. Possible destination include Bakers, the Goosberries, and Dry Breakers, however our exact route will be determined based on conditions that day. As Peter mentioned in above post, launch is from Riverhead Beach in Marblehead. Beach briefing at 9:30, launch at 10:00. We will plan to return around 3:00 for the pot luck picnic at the pavilion across the street.

If you are interested in joining please RSVP in the June 26th level 3 calendar posting.

There are also level 2 and 2+ trips posted. Please see calendar and separate posting under Trips/Events, for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Peter, me ol' shipmate: do you need details of boat, contact number et al?

In case of answer in the affirmative, I shall be in the trusty Anas Acuta, yellow, contact Julie Titone: (603)944.3195.  I shall be first at the beach, I bet you!