Posting classifieds -- need to be a member?

djlewis

I cannot see a button to post a personal classified. Do you need to be a member to do that? I searched everywhere and found some discussion of that idea, but no actual statement of policy.

I am happy to sign up for membership, even though I am no longer an active sea paddler, especially since I will be posting a number of items in the near future, as a result of that very transition. But I may not want to spend the $15 if that's not what's stopping me from posting something for sale.

Re the end of serious kayaking for me -- nothing specific -- age has just caught up with me. :(

The button to post a new topic is located on the right above the list of threads.  See the following screen shot where I have circled it in red:

8HXo8pxN2BtmkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

So what's the story?

Do I need too be a member to post a classified? Is that the issue with this glitch and will signing up for membership solve it? Is that official NSPN policy, or just somehow got embedded in the message board setup? Or something else?

Thanks. --David

Still trying to work this out.  In the meantime, try not logging in (even as a guest) and see if that let's you post, since I was able to see the Post New Topic button when I was logged out.