Updated Registrations for BF/KK Rolling class & PUT-IN directions

glad

What follows is the current list of participants for our upcoming rolling classes. If you have mailed me your check and your name is not listed or you'd like to change a time, please let me know at drkglad@yahoo.com

Rolling clinic - 7/30 and 7/31-Class maximum = 8

Sat 7/30 9:00AM

Liz N

Peter B

Rob H

Andrea S

Paul R

Tom H

Sat 7/30 1:15 PM

Deborah D

David D

Mary B

Patt P

Chip W

Michael E

Chuck S

Sun 7/31 9:00AM

Joan H

John R

Greg P

Fred C

Judy W

Sue M

Gary B

Jason K

Sun 7/31 1:15 PM

Mary B-

Bob S

David L

Kristi M

Ed L

David C

Peter K

Philip P

Directions to the car top boat launch area at Lake Cochituate - North Pond:

From the Mass Pike:

Take the Mass Pike Exit 13 (Natick/Framingham). After toll bear left toward Natick. You’ll be on Route 30. Go through the set of lights. Shortly after that you will see the Lake Cochituate State Park entrance on the right. DO NOT ENTER THERE! Keep going about another 1/2 mile, crossing over the Lake and the Pike, until you see a dirt road entrance into the trees on the left. It is not well marked but the gate post has a white “5” on it. This is the car top boat launch area. Turn left onto that road and drive carefully a few hundred yards to the lake. (If you get to the intersection of Route 30 and Route 27 you’ve gone too far.)

Surface Streets:

If you’d rather take Route 30 than the Pike, if you are coming from the west, follow the directions above from the Pike exit. If you are coming from the east, the Lake access road is about _ mile east of Route 27 on the right side just after the Wayland Cemetery entrance. If you go over the Pike and find yourself at the State Park Entrance, you’ve gone too far.

I am amazed that these classes are not full.

When Bob and Karen were here in June Karen Gladstone and I scheduled a semi-private lesson with them and rolled my sea kayak (KS Vivian) for the first time. I may take a Sunday slot as well if spots are still available but I don't want to be greedy.

Liz N.

Karen is it too late to sign up for the Sunday 1:15 or if that's full to sign up for the Sunday 9:00 Class? I sent an e-mail to drkglad@yahoo.com Wed I am not sure if it got filtered out or something.

Thanks -Jason

Karen,

I sent an e-mail last night to you but it got kicked back. I just tried another one. I'd like to enroll in a session on Sunday. The morning is preferable. Please let me know if I'm in or not. Meanwhile I'm holding Sunday open for this.

Thanks,

Gary B.

Jason- you can sign up for the sun am class. Please try my email again . I'll put your name down. Please get your

check to me asap-ok if it crosses in the mail-info

below.

Please email me the pertinent info noted below.

Please check general

message board friday night to see your final class

assignment.

karen

> > > Put the date, time and "Rolling Class" in the

> memo

> > > section of your check.

> > > Please include via email:

> > > Name

> > > Contact information:

> > > Telephone numbers

> > > Email

> > > Emergency contact

> > > ACA# if available

> > > Boat type

nstructions on the original general board posting for info.