Saturday - June 28 - Level 3- Circumnavigate Cranes? Harbor Islands?

alcoons

Float Plan:

A couple of members have forwarded their float plan information to me. I am not sure whether NSPN CAMS now require this to be done (I cannot find the CAM description here online?), but it certainly cannot hurt. So, if you want to forward info electronically, send the following to me. If not and we feel we should do this, it can be done before launch by hand:

Name:

Your Phone Number:

Your boat and color:

Emergency contact name and number:

Thanks,

Al

Float Plan:

A couple of members have forwarded their float plan information to me. I am not sure whether NSPN CAMS now require this to be done (I cannot find the CAM description here online?)

You can find information about CAM here, or on website by clicking on the Paddling With NSPN link. Signing up for NSPN trips can be found in the How To Sign Up from that drop-down menu.

Float plans are an essential safety tool for a number of reasons, such as if something should happen to one or more members of the group and a friend or relative needs to be contacted. A copy should also be left with someone on land who would be responsible for contacting the authorities if the group does not return by a predetermined time.