Would like to try a local Pilgrim Expedition

glad

I am looking for a new boat and am going to try the Cetus, Pilgrim expedition and maybe the Tide race. I was looking for something more lively and maneuverable than my Force 3 but less pokey than my Romany 16.

I've identified a Cetus to try. Does anyone have a Pilgrim that I could try or could point me in the direction of a Pilgrim owner in the Boston area? If it could be the 1/2" top deck cut-down, that would be perfect for my size according to Nigel Dennis.

Thanks!

Karen

drkglad at g mail

I am looking for a new boat and am going to try the Cetus, Pilgrim expedition and maybe the Tide race. I was looking for something more lively and maneuverable than my Force 3 but less pokey than my Romany 16.

I've identified a Cetus to try. Does anyone have a Pilgrim that I could try or could point me in the direction of a Pilgrim owner in the Boston area? If it could be the 1/2" top deck cut-down, that would be perfect for my size according to Nigel Dennis.

Thanks!

Karen

drkglad at g mail

Isn't that the boat Leslie has? If not, Tom has one on Peaks Island I believe. It is a great boat for those that fit in them.

Doug