Dry Suit Workshop???

boatbossbsb

Santa brought 2 replacement Kokatat neck gaskets and now we need to get them done if we want to paddle anytime soon. Suz Hutchinson told me she'd be willing to do a workshop and demo if we get 10 attendees. Since Scott and I will attending, we only need 8 more. Is anyone else interested in seeing a demo for gasket replacement and learning how to care for your dry suit? I attended one of Suz's workshops a few years ago and it was very informative.

Me too!!

Betty has e-mailed me to organize this. I have suggested either the Gould Barn or REI at their community room. REI is free and it is centrally located. I will change one of Betty's neck gaskets and a wrist on one of my suits. Will talk about how to properly care for a drysuit. Will also review what to do in the event of a gasket failure on water.

Bring in any drysuit you want me to look at and answer questions about.

I provided these dates to Betty:

Jan 7, 8, 9 or 14, 15 - 6:30 - 8:30 pm.

Any of those dates for me.

Booked the community room at REI for January 9 at 6:30 -8:30. Here is the calendar post: http://www.nspn.org/forum/calendar/event/913-drysuit-workshop-gasket-replacement-care/

For some reason when I read the calendar post it shows as 11:30 pm. I did check my clock settings and the current time is showing correctly. So, don't expect me there at 11:30 pm! It will take place at 6:30.

See everyone who can make it there!

For some reason when I read the calendar post it shows as 11:30 pm. I did check my clock settings and the current time is showing correctly. So, don't expect me there at 11:30 pm! It will take place at 6:30.

I remember someone else had this probelm a while ago, and we figured out that the problem was the time zone. Your clock might display the right time, but it is in the wrong time zone. Make sure it is set for EST.