PPPO (Post-Pool-Pig-Out) 12/28/13

rfolster

After this Saturday's pool session in Haverhill, we are planning on having a PPPO get-together at The Tap Brewing Company around 4:00-4:30pm. We currently have six members going, and we would love to have more show up for a little winter camaraderie. There should be enough parking behind the pub for everyone, but they have asked us to make a reservation beforehand so they are ready for us. I would like to call in the reservation in around 5:00pm or so tomorrow, so if you would like to join us (everyone and anyone is welcome), please post interest here so that I can get a head count. Even if you are a maybe, I would rather be over on the head count than under. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

PPO are fun -- those who are new to NSPN please join us for a meet and greet -- those of us who are more crusty and salty -- hang out with us for a late Saturday afternoon get together -- it's always enjoyable to talk about kayaking with like-minded folks and start planning trips for the new year --new members or those who want to join NSPN can network, get paddling information and hang-out in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere -

So don't be shy or lazy -- take the leap and join us for a beer or glass of wine !!!!

If you make a last minute decision to join and can't post on this message board -- just come anyways

Les

Edited by Lbeale