Thr 6/20 Moderate Paddle - Harbor Islands

alcoons

As advertised, it was mellow. David, Judy, Pablo and I were not bothered by the traffic jams delaying some participants, a couple of high speed ferries that passed within 2 miles of our group, the perfect weather, tiny waves, and the wind that helped us on our return against the imperceptible tide. No frustration on the lack of chocolate covered cherries at lunch.

Who knows? Maybe 9 miles with lunch at Georges.

Great discussion on retirement since I seem to be only one foolish enough to continue working.

Thanks for a great paddle David, Judy, and Pablo.

Al

As advertised, it was mellow. David, Judy, Pablo and I were not bothered by the traffic jams delaying some participants, a couple of high speed ferries that passed within 2 miles of our group, the perfect weather, tiny waves, and the wind that helped us on our return against the imperceptible tide. No frustration on the lack of chocolate covered cherries at lunch.

Who knows? Maybe 9 miles with lunch at Georges.

Great discussion on retirement since I seem to be only one foolish enough to continue working.

Thanks for a great paddle David, Judy, and Pablo.

Al

Yes -- nice paddle. Thanks to Al for posting, Judy & Pablo for participating.

I get 7.5 nautical miles for the trip, with the circuit of Georges. Since Al likes statute miles, that's about 8.5.

--David