Ladies Paddle 06/09

Katherine

Hello,

It is time for our annual Ladies Paddle which will take place on 06/09.

I understand this conflicts with a CAM session and some may decide to go play with the CAMers.

I would like to gauge interest ~ if you are planning to attend the Ladies Paddle please post here or email or PM me and tell me your skill level.

Trip ideas are welcome.

Tides are:

06/09 Sun 12:10 AM 9.53 H 06/09 Sun 06:32 AM 0.08 L 06/09 Sun 12:47 PM 8.43 H 06/09 Sun 06:33 PM 1.08 L

Hello,

It is time for our annual Ladies Paddle which will take place on 06/09.

I understand this conflicts with a CAM session and some may decide to go play with the CAMers.

I would like to gauge interest ~ if you are planning to attend the Ladies Paddle please post here or email or PM me and tell me your skill level.

Trip ideas are welcome.

Tides are:

06/09 Sun 12:10 AM 9.53 H 06/09 Sun 06:32 AM 0.08 L 06/09 Sun 12:47 PM 8.43 H 06/09 Sun 06:33 PM 1.08 L

Hi Katherine,

I was hoping to be able to make it for this paddle, but that was way back in March before I knew about The Visit from in-laws. I'm not positive yet, but I think I may not be able to come. I wonder if it should be rescheduled if it's in conflict with other NSPN events? Certainly don't keep the date on my account.

Hope to see you soon!

Joyce

Hi,

Please email me your float plan info prior to Saturday ( celticwoman3@verizon.net ) include your name, cell or land line #, emergency contact name & #, boat info (make, model, color) safety gear you have and will bring and approximate level of skill.

I will email trip info to the group, I am leaning toward a 10: beach briefing with launch, in the Ipswich area, immediately following. We will stop for a picnic lunch and will paddle for 8-9 miles.

I am looking forward to the trip,

Katherine