Ladies Camping Trip

Katherine

Hello Ladies,

If you haven't already please take a look at the trips planned for this season and you will see the requested Ladies Camping trip.

:campfire-1:

I know it is still March and I am asking that if you are interested in participating that you let me know by the end of March (PM or email celticwoman3@verizon.net). This trip will be a group effort. There will be a trip planning meeting on a Sunday or Tuesday night in April to determine location, review gear and make decisions about meals and many other things,

Skills needed for this trip include:

A sense of humor

An ability to compromise and adapt

Courage

MITA membership (prior to the planning meeting)

Willingness to help organize and share your resources and gear, if needed

Paddling experience (the trip will be planned to fit your abilities although weather can change conditions)

:tent7:

So... you can be new to camping but not new to paddling.

Requirements are:

MITA membership (prior to the planning meeting)

must be a w-o-m-a-n

Stay tuned...

Katherine

Katherine, i may be dim witted, but what is MITA membership? Shari

MITA is Maine Island Trail Association.

Katherine, you don't mention a time range for this trip - midsummer? late spring? fall? The general time frame would determine my ability to participate. Did you have something particular in mind?

Kate

Katherine has scheduled the trip for Saturday to Sunday June 29-30th.

Thanks, Cathy. The dates are listed in the master trip list posted on this forum.

Planning meeting set for 04/14, probably @ 10:00, probably in either Topsfield or Ipswich.

If you would like to be part of the trip please email or PM me and I will email details as we approach 04/14.

Do your taxes early :computerFight:

• 2 weeks later...