Walden Pond Tonite

Lbeale

I have been watching the forecast and there is a probability of rain later on today and tonight. Probably a good idea to postpone this session until next week the 13th.

See you then,

Les

I was thinking that tonight would be a washout :-(

I won't be there next week, but will hopefully see you all on the 27th as long as there is no rain on THAT Wednesday evening!

Stay dry tonight :-) and see you all soon.

I was thinking that tonight would be a washout :-(

I won't be there next week, but will hopefully see you all on the 27th as long as there is no rain on THAT Wednesday evening!

Stay dry tonight :-) and see you all soon.

Hey, if it's a choice between rain on Wednesdays and sun on Sat/Sun, I'll take the latter any day! That said hoping for sun next week.

pru

It looks like the weather for Wednesday is going to be just fine for the Wladen skills session. So it is a go unless it is pouring dogs and cats.

Try to arrive around 5 and we can help you unload your boat. If you arrive later, look for us at the far end of the Pond. We usually paddle across the Pond to our practice site.

The parking for the launch is a wee bit farther down the road from the main parking lot on the right. It is bumpy ride down the hill to the launch so take it easy on the car.

I will arrive early around 4:30. So if people want to get to Walden early that is fine too!!!

Les

• 3 weeks later...