x-treme paddle

Ken Duval

I would like to know if anyone is interested on a pre- planned trip for a small group of experienced paddlers to surf the mouth of the Merrimack at flood tide (2 hrs. prior)This would be the ideal time of year, prior to heavy boat traffic. The standing waves can be surfed at random with out any set or pattern, which means one wave deflects to another, without any anticipation.High intensity at it's best!

I know your out their, based on my last post. I am flex-able on times and days other then Saturdays.

Ken D

I would like to know if anyone is interested on a pre- planned trip for a small group of experienced paddlers to surf the mouth of the Merrimack at flood tide (2 hrs. prior)This would be the ideal time of year, prior to heavy boat traffic. The standing waves can be surfed at random with out any set or pattern, which means one wave deflects to another, without any anticipation.High intensity at it's best!

I know your out their, based on my last post. I am flex-able on times and days other then Saturdays.

Ken D

Seriously, would if I could. But I’m at Singer Island, FL paddling both interval sprints and long distance through April. How about a few of laps around Cape Ann when I return? You could probably teach me a thing or two to improve my racing stroke.