GREENLAND CLINIC April 1st (3-6) at Portsmouth YMCA

FULL... Waiting list if someone cancels

"NEW" GREENLAND Rolling and Bracing Clinic just added.

Demonstration and instruction by Fred Randall and Wayne & Nancy Hill

Assisted by Leslie Beale

(Cost of entrance to the pool session "only")

"For those of you attending, please IM your height and weight to me." Doug

Memo from Nancy Hill:

"I will be able to join Wayne and Fred to help with the Greenland Clinic on April 1. Wayne, Fred and I can bring a few extra low volume kayaks and gear for people to use. For anyone wanting to use one of our kayaks it would be good to know their height and weight so we can bring appropriate kayaks and gear. If you can gather that information and give it to us a few days before the session, it would be very helpful. I realize that most people do want to learn to roll their own kayaks, but it is often easier for someone to get a feel for the body mechanics in a lower volume kayak before transferring skills to their own kayak. People who want to use one of our kayaks should still bring their own in case there is an unexpected fit issue."

-Nancy

Note from Fred Randall

"This is a rolling clinic, using traditional "Greenland" rolling methods. The Greenland methods simplify rolling a kayak. I have seen experienced paddlers who roll mostly one one side, fearfully on the other,and uncertain in really rough conditions. They have been amazed how easy it is to make that roll effortless on either side and have gone on quickly to roll up on all 4 quadrants ( forward finishing and back finishing both sides). This is not so much about tradition rolling or "Greenland" rolling as simple,bombproof rolling or maybe argumentatively "rolling done correctly".

COST: $25

Make check payable to NSPN

put "pool location, date or pool session number" in the memo area of your check

Mail payment to:

Doug Mogill

P.O Box 341

Derry, NH 03038

APRIL 1st 3-6pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only 6 Spots remaining for this Greenland Clinic.

You do not have to own your own Greenland paddle to attend. There will be many extras there.

Demonstrations and on on one instruction by Fred Randall, Wayne & Nancy Hill. Leslie Beale will be assisting.

Cost for this one time opportunity is only the cost of attending the pool session.

Doug

Only 6 Spots remaining for this Greenland Clinic.

You do not have to own your own Greenland paddle to attend. There will be many extras there.

Demonstrations and on on one instruction by Fred Randall, Wayne & Nancy Hill. Leslie Beale will be assisting.

Cost for this one time opportunity is only the cost of attending the pool session.

Doug

Hi Doug,

Add me to the list, check is in the mail.

Barry.

Only 4 Spots remaining for this Greenland Clinic.

Doug

Note from Fred Randall

"This is a rolling clinic, using traditional "Greenland" rolling methods. The Greenland methods simplify rolling a kayak. I have seen BCU 5 paddlers who roll mostly one one side, fearfully on the other,and uncertain in really rough conditions. They have been amazed how easy it is to make that roll effortless on either side and have gone on quickly to roll up on all 4 quadrants ( forward finishing and back finishing both sides). This is not so much about tradition rolling or "Greenland" rolling as simple,bombproof rolling or maybe argumentatively "rolling done correctly".

only 3 days left

I'm surprised to say there are a couple of openings for this event. If interested, there is still time to sign up.

There will be a lot of one on one training here.

Doug

only 3 days left

I'm surprised to say there are a couple of openings for this event. If interested, there is still time to sign up.

Doug

doug - please sign me up for this.

5'5", 132 lbs.

i plan to bring my own boat since that's what i'll be rolling. but i'm happy to learn technique with the other boats.

Karen Gladstone

only 3 days left

Doug

Since there isn't enough time, i will bring my check to the clinic if that's ok.

looking forward to it.

Karen