Friday eve Hampton?

jtmllr

Friday (tomorrow) looks nice. Does anyone want to play in the surf since the weekend looks no good? I can be there by 5pm.

I'll bring my boat with me to work. If anyone plans on going please post as such. I won't go if I don't see that anyone else is.

I'd love to go, but would probably get there later since I have to drive up from Boston. Where exactly do you launch and where do you meet on the water?

We launch on the Seabrook side of the harbor and that's where we meet. We tend to paddle over to the beach then somewhat spread out. If you are coming from 101 (north of the harbor) you cross the drawbridge then shortly after the road goes to four lanes you'll see a long lot on the right. There's a public restroom building in the middle of the lot and we normally park in that vicinity (wooden accessibility ramp area). Launch from the harbor beach and head out the harbor. Typically we are on the Hampton Beach side (left/north) but occasionally Seabrook Beach or the sandbar at the mouth. It shouldn't be too difficult to spot us on the water.

We may still be getting ready but if you show up after we've gone (I'm not sure what time you think you'll get there) you should be able to find us on the water without a problem. If you know you'll be there by 5:30 or so we can wait for you.

We may still be getting ready but if you show up after we've gone (I'm not sure what time you think you'll get there) you should be able to find us on the water without a problem. If you know you'll be there by 5:30 or so we can wait for you.

Definitely don't wait for me because I don't have a good sense for when I'll get there. Friday traffic out of the city can be unpredictable.