Jump to content

Thanks for your report


Recommended Posts

Thanks Leon for your report. Peter B and I were going to Gerrish yesterday and get some mileage and paddling done. We decided at 9:30 am to "can it" for safety reasons given the forecast and only two of us paddling.

I met other friends on the Sudbury River and got my mileage (still windy on the river); but alas, wondering throughout the day if Peter and I made the right decision to cancel. Reading your report confirms, "go with your gut" decisions to cancel and find alternative, safer routes--which you did.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...