Sunday Paddle 8th August?

ddempesy

Hii all

Have commitments on Sat 7th .

Is anyone interested in a paddle on Sunday 8th?

If not - I'll be paddling solo out of Plymouth Harbor and south to White Horse and other beaches and back. WOuld love company or idea of another trip!

Paddle gently !

Deb

Hii all

Have commitments on Sat 7th .

Is anyone interested in a paddle on Sunday 8th?

If not - I'll be paddling solo out of Plymouth Harbor and south to White Horse and other beaches and back. WOuld love company or idea of another trip!

Paddle gently !

Deb

'

Hi Deborah,

I just joined this group. I have been paddling for sometime and I am tired of going sole. I'm sure you will have some questions for me. Contact me and let's work out the details.

Jim

WOuld love company or idea of another trip!

Deb

Hi Deb,

I'm probably up for a nice paddle Sunday as well.

Boston Harbor Island tour from Winthrop?

Lane's Cove/Crane's?

Prefer L3/4 but the weather looks pretty benign.

Welcome James!

Could you take a peak at the Trip Level criteria on the site and note where you think you're comfortable? If you're unsure and can make one of the Skills Sessions posted on the calendar one of our friendly experts will help point you, as well chat about our CAM model.

That said, so far Mother Nature shouldn't be slapping us around too much on Sunday. Also, what's your kayak?

Ern

I'll be paddling solo out of Plymouth Harbor and south to White Horse and other beaches and back. WOuld love company or idea of another trip!

Paddle gently !

Deb

Hi Deb I know what you mean paddleing solo.

I haven't paddled out of Plymouth so this would be something new. What time would you want to meet up. I too am on the north shore so if the location changes let me know.

L3

I'm a tentiitive.

Hello everyone.

I haven't posted yet, just been lurking.

But I might be interested in a Sunday paddle.

It all depends on my wife. She's been sick a bit but hopefully it'll all

clear up by the weekend.

What time were you thinking of going?

My level is an L3 and I have a Wenonah Sea Otter and a Perception Eclipse Sea Lion.

Not sure which I would use yet. Both are 17'.

The sea otter is wide and extremely stable, fast and great for waves.

The Lion has a rudder but it's more a performance boat.

John

Forgot about your South Shore preference....

Have any updates re venue or agenda?

If several of us venture south from the North Shore it may make sense to carpool a bit as the ride back up 93N will be horrendous on Sunday eve.

Guess I'm lobbying for a Boston Harbor Island tour from Winthrop. We could even split the put-ins and have the northern folks leave from Winthrop and meet you putting in from Hull? Hmmm....

Ern

Forgot about your South Shore preference....

Have any updates re venue or agenda?

If several of us venture south from the North Shore it may make sense to carpool a bit as the ride back up 93N will be horrendous on Sunday eve.

Guess I'm lobbying for a Boston Harbor Island tour from Winthrop. We could even split the put-ins and have the northern folks leave from Winthrop and meet you putting in from Hull? Hmmm....

Ern

Hello all!

I have about 5 people from the South Shore interested in Plymouth Harbor paddle. So we will continue with this plan. Good luck with the Winthrop plan ! Happy Paddling everyone !

Deb

PS - If anyone wants to join us that's fine - just let me know and I'll send the launch site directions.

Hello all!

I have about 5 people from the South Shore interested in Plymouth Harbor paddle. So we will continue with this plan. Good luck with the Winthrop plan ! Happy Paddling everyone !

Deb

PS - If anyone wants to join us that's fine - just let me know and I'll send the launch site directions.

Deb,

I am a L3 kayaker, with years of white water experience. I paddle a 16' Elaho by Necky. I have a bomb-proof roll in my white water boat, and just need more practice to get to that point in my sea kayak. I took I class with the AMC on paddle stroke and rescue about three weeks ago.

I want to go. Please send details.

jim

P.s. My internet connection is not working properly, so it may be best to call me in addition to an e-mail. 617-448-7854