Bakers/Misery Friday

kevinfre

Anyone want to get on the water on Friday? I’d be interested in launching from Tuck’s and going out to Bakers and Misery. We can improvise from there. Launch site is negotiable if necessary. We should as always keep track of the number of cars we’re bringing into Tuck’s. I could be on the water by 10:00, but later in the morning is OK.

Current forecast is for a sunny day with a high of 80, winds 5-10 KT, waves 2 feet. There’s still time for that to change of course, but for now it looks good. Low tide 8:35 AM, high tide 2:52 PM (although it doesn’t seem to make a big difference at Tuck’s). Note that 3 foot seas are still my limit, so in the unlikely event that the forecast gets much worse I will wimp out.

CAM practices apply: Stay together, support each other, make conservative decisions. Before launching we’ll have a conversation about safety gear, rescue experience, radio channel etc.

So who’s in?

Kevin

Kevin,

I am interested. No earlier than 10 AM. Let me know what you come up with.

Bob

Anyone want to get on the water on Friday? I’d be interested in launching from Tuck’s and going out to Bakers and Misery. We can improvise from there. Launch site is negotiable if necessary. We should as always keep track of the number of cars we’re bringing into Tuck’s. I could be on the water by 10:00, but later in the morning is OK.

Current forecast is for a sunny day with a high of 80, winds 5-10 KT, waves 2 feet. There’s still time for that to change of course, but for now it looks good. Low tide 8:35 AM, high tide 2:52 PM (although it doesn’t seem to make a big difference at Tuck’s). Note that 3 foot seas are still my limit, so in the unlikely event that the forecast gets much worse I will wimp out.

CAM practices apply: Stay together, support each other, make conservative decisions. Before launching we’ll have a conversation about safety gear, rescue experience, radio channel etc.

So who’s in?

Kevin