Narragansett?

tyson

I have an itch for some bump. I'm definitely busy tomorrow(Sat), but might have a chance to scratch on Sunday . If the weather holds up, Sunday looks like it could be fun down at Narragansett. I'd plan to get there reasonably early to catch the ebb in The Narrows.

I can't promise that my schedule will work, but if interested post here.

Cheers!

Ty

I have an itch for some bump. I'm definitely busy tomorrow(Sat), but might have a chance to scratch on Sunday . If the weather holds up, Sunday looks like it could be fun down at Narragansett. I'd plan to get there reasonably early to catch the ebb in The Narrows.

I can't promise that my schedule will work, but if interested post here.

Cheers!

Ty

I am interested, what time are you planning and where is the put-in?

Bill

Here's the scoop:

I don't really have time for this, but I'm not very good at setting my priorities, so I'm going anyway. :D

There is a 40% chance of some storms, but my take on the forecast is that if it happens, it would be a passing storm and we will be close to shore.

magicseaweed.com forecasts:

surf: 3.5-4 ft at 6 seconds

High Tide is at 8:44, low is at 1:59

Yesterday it was forecasting 8 seconds or so which would have been better, but with the Narrows in play plus 3.5-4 ft of surf, there is sure to be some fun there.

Beach briefing will be at 9:30, so have your boat ready for your butt at that time. If we need to we might be able to get away with a bit later, but I don't want to be too late for the Narrows tide rip.

I can be reached as tyson at j3 dot org. If you are coming, drop me an email there to confirm and please include a phone number were I can call if there are any last minute changes. I will send back my cell phone number.

Meet here.

The parking is on the south side of the road on the west side of the bridge. Should that parking lot be full, we might go to the lot/ramp on the east side of the bridge and north side of the road. Look for the white Subaru wagon with a red over white Anas Acuta and an ivory over red Tahe Greenland.

Cheers!

Ty

I've had no confirmed takers. Based on latest condition forecasts, I'm going to shorten my drive and launch from Seabrook Harbor. Waves won't be quite as big (if the forecasts are to be believed) but the period will be approaching twice as long so the waves should be better formed?