Tuesday Paddle??

alcoons

Anyone want to paddle Tuesday, 7/13?

12 miles?

Mellow class 3-/3 paddle?

Maybe 11-3 PM?

High Tide around 1:10 PM.

"Tuesday...Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Humid with highs around 80. South winds 10 to 15 mph."

One suggestion is Magnolia to Misery to Bakers and return:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3875157

I am still guessing at the put-in at Magnolia. Open to other suggestions.

Al

I can't do tomorrow, but I'd be interested in the same or similar plan for Wednesday or Thursday. If you and/or others are available we could wait and see what the forecast is like.

Kevin

Hi Kevin.

Wednesday looks more iffy on the thunderstorm front right now. Let's see if there are any other takers for various days. Please post your desires as Kevin did. Need to make a decision on tomorrow by mid evening today (Monday).

I can't do tomorrow, but I'd be interested in the same or similar plan for Wednesday or Thursday. If you and/or others are available we could wait and see what the forecast is like.

Kevin

It's 8 PM on Monday. Let's assume Tuesday is out. I will repost this for Wed or Thursday.

Hi, Al,

I'm going paddling today and would like to join you if you are going out. I'm in Boston, but my boat (red Epic 16') is already on my car. Call if you are still interested!

Thanks,

Hope Haff, Boston

Hi, Al,

I'd like to paddle today, Tuesday. My boat is already on my car, but I'm in Boston.

I'll hang around here till 10:15, in case someone reads this and wants to go out:

Hope Haff in Boston

T.617-522-4634

Only after 10:30 Tues:617-676-7006