Fourth of July weekend...

Pintail

There seems to be little happening this weekend, which surprises me (mildly). I am certainly up for some play around Cape Ann on Sunday and Monday. I do not wish to put in big mileage, due to one elbow being slightly sore -- I have already aggravated it more than I should (I suspect a hairline fracture in distal end of humerus: I'm always knocking myself in this too-small store!)

So...either Gloucester Harbour (it is likely to be busy; but then I tend to stick to the rocky, western shoreline) or Lanes Cove for me. Anyone want to come and play?

There seems to be little happening this weekend, which surprises me (mildly). I am certainly up for some play around Cape Ann on Sunday and Monday. I do not wish to put in big mileage, due to one elbow being slightly sore -- I have already aggravated it more than I should (I suspect a hairline fracture in distal end of humerus: I'm always knocking myself in this too-small store!)

So...either Gloucester Harbour (it is likely to be busy; but then I tend to stick to the rocky, western shoreline) or Lanes Cove for me. Anyone want to come and play?

I will join you on Sunday. Let's pick a time - perhaps to coincide with sunset. Liz

I would like to try to come too if it's Lane's Cove. I have only paddled there during the cold water workshop several years ago. Would consider Sun or Mon, but would prefer a couple hours before high tide and not staying out too long. Don't want to desert my family. So I guess that makes me a "maybe"

First, regarding SUNDAY: what about meeting in Lanes Cove at 1600, Liz? (Sorry, I forgot all about the mid-week thingie...)

Secondly, for MONDAY: let's say I shall be in the cove around 1000 (Katherine and anyone else) for play along the coastline in either direction.

First, regarding SUNDAY: what about meeting in Lanes Cove at 1600, Liz? (Sorry, I forgot all about the mid-week thingie...)

Secondly, for MONDAY: let's say I shall be in the cove around 1000 (Katherine and anyone else) for play along the coastline in either direction.

Great, see you then (Monday, 10:00, Lanes Cove)