Women's Paddle

Lbeale

Thank you for attending this paddle. To my surprise upon arrival, there was 18 of us who were ready for a day of level 2 paddling. The winds and tide were with us as we paddled towards the river for a view of Lobster Cove and lunch. We had 4 pods and Lorrie, Judy, Deb, and Karen acted as pod leaders (Did I miss anyone?). My task was to make sure all paddlers were safe and comfortable as we paddled along the coastline on a beautiful summer day.

Many of the paddlers that day are new to NSPN and to all the Club has to offer.

We arrived back at the put-in around 2:30. Some of the group (including myself) decided to paddle more distance; while others decided enough of paddling for one day.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day, particularly those who are new to the Club.

See you soon on the water.

Les

Thank you for attending this paddle. To my surprise upon arrival, there was 18 of us who were ready for a day of level 2 paddling. The winds and tide were with us as we paddled towards the river for a view of Lobster Cove and lunch. We had 4 pods and Lorrie, Judy, Deb, and Karen acted as pod leaders (Did I miss anyone?). My task was to make sure all paddlers were safe and comfortable as we paddled along the coastline on a beautiful summer day.

Many of the paddlers that day are new to NSPN and to all the Club has to offer.

We arrived back at the put-in around 2:30. Some of the group (including myself) decided to paddle more distance; while others decided enough of paddling for one day.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day, particularly those who are new to the Club.

See you soon on the water.

Les

It was great fun. I enjoyed recognizing landmarks previously not seen from the water. Thanks, Leslie for initiating this fun outing.

Katherine