Sat. 5/15 Going around Gerrish Island

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Phil and I will be launching from Frisbee's Market in Kittery (43.082422,-70.703137) at 10:30am on Sat. We'll be heading counterclockwise and coming back via the creek. ALL are welcome. If you have questions about whether this trip is for you, then feel free to ask either myself or Phil by PM or by posting here. We expect to be off the water by 2pm. Please note that parking is limited so that we may end up dropping boats and parking at the school down the street.

Frisbee's address:

88 Pepperrell Road

Pepperrell Cove Kittery Point, ME (take a right after it and follow the road down to the water.)

QUOTE (Kevin B @ May 12 2010, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Phil and I will be launching from Frisbee's Market in Kittery (43.082422,-70.703137) at 10:30am on Sat. We'll be heading counterclockwise and coming back via the creek. ALL are welcome. If you have questions about whether this trip is for you, then feel free to ask either myself or Phil by PM or by posting here. We expect to be off the water by 2pm. Please note that parking is limited so that we may end up dropping boats and parking at the school down the street.

Frisbee's address:

88 Pepperrell Road

Pepperrell Cove Kittery Point, ME (take a right after it and follow the road down to the water.)

Kevin,

I've been interested in seeing this area, so will try to make it tomorrow.

Bob

Kevin,

New NSPN member & have been a regular paddling with NE Seacoast last 2 yrs

Really like the S Maine area and want to paddle here more, so your plan sounds great

NO surfing experience, wet exit and self rescue are AOK

& properly equipped

See you at Frisbee Market

dwman53

.....Another Doug...

Old Town Cayuga 146

QUOTE (Kevin B @ May 12 2010, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frisbee's address:

88 Pepperrell Road

If anyone gets lost on the way, my number is 978.270.8170.