SEAL PADDLE Saturday 5/8 Newburyport

Doug

SEAL PADDLE / Camera...Action!

I would like to meet at Cashman Park in Newburyport on Saturday 5/8 at noon for a 12:30 launch. Our goal will be to follow the tide out and hopefully view Harbor Seals and Grey Seals basking at Badger Rocks. Low tide is 2:58PM. Plenty of time to meander around then ride the tide back in. An option can be to have a bag lunch on Salisbury Beach.

Please e-mail me or post your interest or concerns here. We can always split up into two groups if the numbers are high.

Let's hope the weather holds out as this should be the last weekend in Newburyport when boat traffic is low. Most marinas open up May 15th.

Doug

Due to the:

NSPN CAM Paddling Trips Workshop which I plan to attend, this paddle is cancelled. If I can get out Friday, I will post a last minute trip plan for this venue. Sorry for the conflict in scheduling. Next time I'll check the "Calendar of Events".

[

Hey Doug,

Wondered how you're going to be in two places....

We saw between 30 and 40 seals basking and swimming on last Saturday's trip, so they're out there!

Cheers.

[

Hey Doug,

Wondered how you're going to be in two places....

We saw between 30 and 40 seals basking and swimming on last Saturday's trip, so they're out there!

Cheers.

RE-SCHEDULED for this FRIDAY, low tide is at 2:08. A couple of us plan to launch at 12:00, Cashman Park. See new trip posting.

Doug