SUNDAY 4/11 Ipswich - Pavilion / Essex Bay

Doug

Sunday 4/11 .... 10:30 Launch

Pavilion Beach down Fox Creek around Hog Island / Essex Bay outside Castle Neck and back.

Post interest, comments or suggestions here:

post-100651-1270776947_thumb.jpg

Pavilion Beach down Fox Creek around Hog Island / Essex Bay outside Castle Neck and back.

Nice! I'm in.

Barry.

Doug:

I think I can come. If you still have those helmets for sale, bring them along and I'll give them a look.

Bill

Doug:

I think I can come. If you still have those helmets for sale, bring them along and I'll give them a look.

Bill

I'll bring them all.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Due to hi tide just after 10, we will launch promptly at 10:30... Will monitor ch 72.

I'll bring them all.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Due to hi tide just after 10, we will launch promptly at 10:30... Will monitor ch 72.

Good. 10:30 launch is probably OK, given that high should be a bit later back in the marsh and creek. But I'm only guessing generically -- never really timed this spot.

I might join you -- if the worms have not eaten my dry suit.

--David.

I'll bring them all.

Think I'm in-- will confirm Sat. nite. Don't know what helmets you speak of, but I'm in the market for a helmet for surfing. Haven't been able to find one I like.

Nancy

Think I'm in-- will confirm Sat. nite. Don't know what helmets you speak of, but I'm in the market for a helmet for surfing. Haven't been able to find one I like.

Nancy

Hats...Helmets..they just HAVE to look good.... See ya Sunday.

g.

Doug,

I plan on attending tomorrow. Thanks.

Bob

GIVEN THE WIND FORECAST, OUR DESTINATION / COURSE MAY BE ALTERED AT THE BEACH BRIEFING. My concern is ocean conditions which we will be committed to taking on by following the route originally planned. Other possible options will be discussed at the beach briefing..... A group consensus will determine our final course.

Doug