Marblehead 3/27 (Saturday)

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Our dog walkers are not available, so we'll be paddling locally. BIB time of 9am at Deveraux in Marblehead. Plan on paddling out to Tinkers, etc. depending on the group preferences. Return to Dev. around 1:00pm. Bring a helmet if you are planning to go near the rocks.

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Mar 24 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our dog walkers are not available, so we'll be paddling locally. BIB time of 9am at Deveraux in Marblehead. Plan on paddling out to Tinkers, etc. depending on the group preferences. Return to Dev. around 1:00pm. Bring a helmet if you are planning to go near the rocks.

Kevin,

I'm tentatively in. Will confirm on Fri night. Thanks.

Bob

I'm so conflicted ... paddle or snowboard. :)

Barry.

Kevin,

I'm up for it. Looks like conditions ease up as the day progresses. Could leave out of harbor side if Deveraux is dumping, or too gusty, or too cold. Will check later or early am for cancellation.

http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/wfo/secto...ineDay.php#tabs

Bob