Surfing in NH Saturday 3/27

rossjb1

Don't know what conditions will be like yet but I am planning on heading out to Jennes Beach. Meet up @ 10:00. Got to be off the water early (2 :00) to change diapers.

Ross

I think if i went with you in this cod water i would have to change my diapers.

I am looking forward to the surf sessions with Sal this summer though. Maybe I will get good enough to go with you next year.

Don't know what conditions will be like yet but I am planning on heading out to Jennes Beach. Meet up @ 10:00. got to be off the water early (2 :00) to change diapers.

Ross

I think if i went with you in this cod water i would have to change my diapers.

I am looking forward to the surf sessions with Sal this summer though. Maybe I will get good enough to go with you next year.

No.. not my own diapers. Although on a long crossing, a wet suit can work sort of like a diaper.....Its a good thing my wife never reads this board. < ;)<_<

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Mar 23 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I hadn't! :blink:;)

I'm sorry but I believe that I misrepresented myself. What I meant to say was....I've heard that a wet suit can work sort of like a diaper on long crossings. :rolleyes:

It can keep a lot of dung.

I'm sorry but I believe that I misrepresented myself. What I meant to say was....I've heard that a wet suit can work sort of like a diaper on long crossings. :rolleyes:

oh you heard it right and any kayaker who denies it is a big fat liar :)