Jump to content

Pavillon Beach


Recommended Posts

Hoping for the beautiful day they are forecasting.

I plan on launching on the incoming tide around 11:30am and head into the Sound to see how things are looking since the storm.

I plan on going up as far Parker River and see if it is passable beyond that.

Then work my way back along the west side of the Sound as the tide fills in some of the back areas over where some of the "islands" are.

Pretty flexible if anyone is interested..winter gear..lunch snacks....sun screen....

Expect to be off the water 4ish (flashlight just in case) .

Hope to spend some time soaking up the sun for a good case of spring fever...


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...