Get out this week?

jtmllr

I've spent a few days in front of a computer learning and need to get some decent exercise. Anyone up for some paddles this week? It looks like a few decent days are ahead of us but I don't mind rain either. I'm looking for some moderate mileage since the goal is exercise. Lakes Region while we still can, or the sea is fine.

I've also been trying to come up with trips to make a jaunt to Boothbay to buy a paddle on sale worth the drive but other than MITA islands there doesn't seem to be anyplace to camp this time of year. Nothing wrong with islands but due to logistics it would make sense to set aside several days to get the most of it.

Jeff

Tomorrow is the best day for me to go out and conditions are forcasted to be acceptable. The air temps will go up too. Suggest a launch point and lets see how we feel about it. Or how about from Tucks Point to Gloucester Harbor and back; mileage would be good for me too. That's about 17 statute miles. We cold gat a pretty good kick from the breezes on the way back if we go out tomorrow.

I knew it! Since my initial post I took the earliest eye appt. which is for tomorrow (Weds) at noon, and immediately I figured everyone would subsequently pick tomorrow as the best day for them.

So, any time this week other than tomorrow...

Friday might have something forming if people were waiting to not be the first to sign up. No place planned just mention that others might be free to paddle Friday. I'd do Tucks or wherever.

For what it is worth I'm getting ready to pack my car and hit Great Bay for a few hours, launching from the Sandy Point Discovery Center if anyone wants to show. Solo at this point.

Hi Sid & others I'm planning to paddle in Great Bay area tomorrow if you are interested in joining me see the link below and please reply there or reply to me by email. Launch time is flexible but I was thinking 11am. High Tide in Great Bay is high around noonish.

http://www.meetup.com/NESeacoastPaddlers/b...thread/8162239/

Neil