Anyone up for a long paddle on Sunday?

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

I'm interested ... it'll be my last long one before the Mayor's Cup on 10/18. Perhaps a Manchester start would be a more realistic distance (but I'm game for a longer one).

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Oct 8 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't know until you try! ;) Post here, email or PM with interest.

Looks like Sunday is the pick of the week, weather-wise. Could start out with you guys and arrange to be picked up if run out of gas, or maybe 'limp' back down the coast to Salem. If there is enough interest we could have a slow poke pod? We did that earlier in the season when Leon was training for the Blackburn.

Bob

Looks like Sunday is the pick of the week, weather-wise. Could start out with you guys and arrange to be picked up if run out of gas, or maybe 'limp' back down the coast to Salem. If there is enough interest we could have a slow poke pod? We did that earlier in the season when Leon was training for the Blackburn.

Bob

Hey Bob,

G doesn't like long paddles like this so she's our "backup" in case the group tires.

KevinB (otherwise known as Beckers), I should love to join you; but am dick as a sog with whatever is going around -- started with sore throat, then became sinusitis. Oy!

Have you got my Panama hat, BTW? (Not that the season still dictates its being worn, for shame)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Oct 9 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Bob,

G doesn't like long paddles like this so she's our "backup" in case the group tires.

Kevin,

Sounds like a plan. Will check back tonight (and/or tomorrow morning) for confirmation and details.

Pintail, sorry to hear. I had that last week.

Bob

I'm interested ... it'll be my last long one before the Mayor's Cup on 10/18. Perhaps a Manchester start would be a more realistic distance (but I'm game for a longer one).

I'm a strong maybe for a Manchester start (as well Mon or Tues).

Ern

I'm a strong maybe for a Manchester start (as well Mon or Tues).

Ern

Hey All,

Project deadline looms so don't have time for all day paddle. Planning on putting in at the High School tomorrow around noon for rock play. Will post additional info tomorrow a.m.

High School ="High school is the name used in some parts of the world, particularly in Scotland, Northern America and Oceania, to describe an institution that provides all or part of secondary education" (wikipedia) localizes it to probably some several thousand places within the north eastern states of the US. So which high school/town are we talking about here? -_-

Phil

High School ="High school is the name used in some parts of the world, particularly in Scotland, Northern America and Oceania, to describe an institution that provides all or part of secondary education" (wikipedia) localizes it to probably some several thousand places within the north eastern states of the US. So which high school/town are we talking about here? -_-

Phil

Ah, that would be the boat ramp behind Gloucester High...wise *ss ;)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Oct 10 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, that would be the boat ramp behind Gloucester High...wise *ss ;)

Hey, Kev...what happened?