Willows to Wherever East

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Planning on departing from the Willows on a one way trip as far around Cape Ann as possible tomorrow. Mileage will vary. If anyone is interested, we could drop off a car somewhere along the route for the ride back. Post, email or PM interest. If you come along, expect that rock play will be on the agenda so progress may be slow going at times.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 18 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Planning on departing from the Willows on a one way trip as far around Cape Ann as possible tomorrow. Mileage will vary. If anyone is interested, we could drop off a car somewhere along the route for the ride back. Post, email or PM interest. If you come along, expect that rock play will be on the agenda so progress may be slow going at times.

I'm interested. What time do you plan to launch ?

Barry.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 18 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Barry,

I'll send you an email later tonight.

Change of plans for today. Will be paddling out of Doliber Cove in Marblehead for a trip playing in the rocks. Shooting for 12:30. It will not be a long distance trip and time on the water may be short/long depending on the wishes of the group.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 19 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Change of plans for today. Will be paddling out of Doliber Cove in Marblehead for a trip playing in the rocks. Shooting for 12:30. It will not be a long distance trip and time on the water may be short/long depending on the wishes of the group.

Kevin,

Just saw this. I'll be leaving from Forest River about 11:30 for Doliber. Will have radio on Ch72.

Bob