Merrimack Full Moon Paddle Saturday

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Planning a Merrimack full moon paddle for this Sat. Launch time around 5pm to play in remaining ebb. Ride the ebb out to the mouth and return on the flood, taking in the sunset and full moon. If you are interested in joining, please PM or email me. I will only send directions etc. to those who respond so that I can get an idea on the number of people planning to attend. A PPPO in NBPT could of course be in the works as well! :):smiley_cheers:

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 1 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Planning a Merrimack full moon paddle for this Sat. Launch time around 5pm to play in remaining ebb. Ride the ebb out to the mouth and return on the flood, taking in the sunset and full moon. If you are interested in joining, please PM or email me. I will only send directions etc. to those who respond so that I can get an idea on the number of people planning to attend. A PPPO in NBPT could of course be in the works as well! :):smiley_cheers:

Update:

Have 5 so far...any others interested? If so, please let me know.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 3 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update:

Have 5 so far...any others interested? If so, please let me know.

Unfortunately due to a schedule change, I need to cancel the evening trip. Daytime has become available instead so probably attend another trip.